Tuesday, June 19, 2012

[2012] Chromatics - Kill For Love

It's been five years since Chromatics released Night Drive on label Italians Do It Better. Five long years in the wait and finally it is released on June 5th 2012.
Italians Do It Better / Jun 2012
Producer and co-founder of label , Johnny Jewel has stated in an interview: 'I originally thought Kill for Love was going to be out in 2010; there was a version of it done, but it was laughable, embarrassing. I'm really glad I pulled it. Overall, though, I made almost 10 different versions of the album with different mixes, masters, and speeds of the songs. The album was mastered maybe six times total, and then I did a greatest hits of the masters, the edits, and the tempos for what I thought would be the most effective arc. But everyone thought we were insane.' (Source:Pitchfork)


Downloads:

No comments:

Post a Comment